My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

J.B's doily with the 5th round tatted by me

Another round finished! This is J.B.'s doily. She did the first two rounds being the pink and white flowers with the green rings and chains surrounding them. (Two rounds.) I did the yellow rings with blue chains. (Round three.) Elizabeth tatted the rose colored rings with variegated blue/pink chains. (Round four.) I have just tatted the ecru rings with purple chains. (Round five.) I will have to give my husband credit for picking the colors for this round and I think he did a wonderful job! Now, it goes back to J.B. for the sixth round and to Elizabeth for the seventh round.

What fun choosing colors four each doily and waiting for the next one to come in the mail and see what the other two have done!

Thank you J.B. and Elizabeth for taking me under your wings and letting me be a part of this.

No comments: