More importantly - my first original! I really enjoyed making this up as I went along. I had drawn out a plan for the flowers, but couldn't get it to look like I wanted it to, so I started over. I just worked the stems as the 'muse' led me. I have learned so many new techniques from my new tatting friends. I put some of them to use in designing this. I could have made more flowers and longer stems, but I got impatient to put it together! This motif is about 2" square. Maybe I will add more to it later. This is my first time to use Sulky thread, (size 12). Through Jane, I found Hope who uses it all the time. She was very generous to send me samples of these three colors. They are #1035 dark burgundy, #4007 red brick blendable, and #4018 summer grass. Thank you so much Hope. I may never tat with any other thread again!