My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Monday, March 23, 2009

Motif 2 of Mystery Doily Plus Clovers

 


Okay, still not blocked and this is the camera instead of the scanner. I hope you can still see how pretty this is going to be. It's a bit slower going than I thought. Some of the directions are a bit sketchy, for me anyway. And, it is difficult to keep up with the direction of the tatting.

Hopefully more tomorrow or later today.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I think this will be gorgeous when it's finished!

Unknown said...

Looks very interesting. I cannot wait to see the finished item.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! What thread are you using?

Madeline's Album said...

Very pretty so far.

Tattycat said...

Thank you Diane. I really like it.
Thanks Clyde. Me too!
Thank you Tatting Chic. It is Marilee's Rhubarb Pie in size 20.
Thank you Madeline. You are my most faithful cheerleader!

Sapna said...

Laura - thanks so much! you gave me a wonderful idea for my coasters... this is very very pretty.