My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Blossoms & Blessings Angel in Coral Reef

 


I see lots of these angels in my future. I love this design. If you need to tat a quick gift for a sick or burdened friend, this is perfect. Thanks again to Blossoms and Blessings Designs.

The thread is size 20 hand dyed thread named "Coral Reef" by Tatskool. I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but I actually used three different threads from the "Coral Reef" colorway in this angel. The rings in the bottom on the skirt are a lighter blue than the other blue and then the variegated of course.

Experiment and have fun! The link to the pattern is in the previous post.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

Now that's a pretty angel! I don't think I've ever seen that one before. The Coral Reef colors are gorgeous. Another one to add to the 'must do' list.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I just love Pamela's Coral Reef!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Your angels are gorgeous!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

She's a beauty! I love Coral Reef. I love angels. I guess I need to try this one!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful angel. Your choice of thread use turned out perfect.

Madeline's Album said...

Another very pretty angel. I love the colors.

Marilee Rockley said...

Beautiful! The colors suit the design very nicely.

Tatskool said...

That looks BEAUTIFUL and your tatting is perfection.

Tattycat said...

Thank you Steph. I love the Coral Reef for this angel. You will enjoy tatting it. I have another one started.
Thanks Tatting Chic!
Thank you Lady Shuttle Maker. I am enjoying them.
Thanks Diane. Yes, you need to tat this one.
Thank you Clyde. I am making a pink one now.
Thanks Madeline. I'm glad you like her.
Thank you Yarnplayer. I do think the design and the threads suit each other.
Thanks Tatskool. I'm glad you think my tatting is perfection. I take that as high praise. Your thread really made her beautiful!

Becky Dempsey said...

Your Pansy Angel looks great. I like the blues and greens. I'm glad that you like my pattern. I need to get back to posting more patterns. Maybe when my Round Robin is over!

Becky

Tattycat said...

Thank you Becky. It always makes me feel so good when the designer likes what I have done with their pattern. Yes, please do post more patterns!

Bonnie said...

What a pretty Angel! I really like your choice of colors.