My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Friday, December 12, 2008

Snowflakes, Stars & an Angel

 


These last 13 were tatted by others. I received them, either as gifts, or in trade. The snowflake on the top left was given to me by my friend J.B. when we first met in person. This was before we did our friendship doily with Elizabeth. Thank you J.B.

The off-white snowflake, angel and star were from an older man on the other side of Birmingham. I don't remember how I got in contact with him. This was back when I was first learning to tat. We never met in person, only on the phone. He was of great help to me and these are precious gifts.

The four variegated blue snowflakes were tatted by Tattingchic. I just had to have them! Thank you Tattingchic!

The golden colored one at the bottom was tatted by Jon. She surprised me with it and I like it very much. Thank you Jon!

The purple variegated is from Diane (Lace Lovin Librarian). This is one of the lovely gifts she gave me when she and her mother met me for lunch and came back to my house to visit. I am blessed to have met Diane. She is now planning for Ella and Isaac to grow up, meet, fall in love and make us grandmothers-in-law! Thanks Diane!

The three beauties on the right were tatted by Clyde. Clyde is a dear friend and we just surprise each other occasionally. Thank you Clyde!

If I have any of these mis-labeled, please let me know so I can correct it. If you have given me a snowflake that I haven't credited you with, please let me know that too!

I am truly blessed with my tatting family. I love you each and every one!

Now, everything made so far is starched. Most of them are back on the tree. I will put these on tonight, along with the non-snowflake ones and get pictures made. Maybe tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

tattrldy said...

You are certainly blessed with your tatting friends. These are beautiful additions to your tree. I'll be checking back to see pictures of it - can't hardly wait!

Tattycat said...

Yes, I am blessed Tattrldy!

Unknown said...

Wow! You are really loved by your tatting family, aren't you!?! I'm glad you like the blue variegated ones. When I started tatting them up I thought that the thread made such a lovely snowflake color, however, my tree is gold, pink and light green ornaments, LOL! I thought to myself, "what on earth am I going to do with these!" So I am very glad they found a loving home! I enjoyed making them.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love ALL of your snowflakes! Are you sure I made the purple variegated? I really don't remember it. Maybe I gave you the thread. The last year has been a total blur... I'm really not sure what I've tatted!

Tattycat said...

Thank you Diane. I'll have to go back and look at the pictures of your gifts to me. I was sure you made that! I'll let you know. Anyway, I am glad that you like the tree. Thank you!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Laura, Merry Christmas and I wish you and your family a Very Happy New Year. I truly enjoy reading your blog and seeing all your wonderful tatting creations. I have nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award. Hugs Judy

Tattycat said...

Hi Judy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. I appreciate the award. I hope you will try tatting again. All of us tatters will help you all we can!