My Pattern Pages Are Here!

My Pattern Pages Are Here!
copyright 2008 Laura Blanton

Monday, July 16, 2007

Tatted Gecko #1



Thank you, thank you, thank you Jane! I just love this little fellow! I wish his eyes were smaller, but I like him anyway. I tatted him in Sulky #12 variegated green. I had some hand dyed thread that would have been perfect, but it just wouldn't let the rings slide. I like the sheen of the Sulky anyway. Now I know why Jane tatted so many of these. They are addictive! I can't wait to start another. The pattern can be found by going to Jane's link on this page and then to her pattern pages.

3 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Great job on the Gecko! Jane would be proud!

Tatskool said...

Lovely Gecko, the thread is perfect. Glad you are becoming an addict too.
Make sure that you show us the next ones.

Tattycat said...

Thanks Sherry and Pamela! I do just love the little guys! I hope to post the 2nd one tonight.