I thank all of you very much. I'm glad you are catching up to it Jon. It is fun! I love these colors and plan to use them in my bedroom redecorating. I'm glad you all like them. A sea creature would be nice.
At last is coming!
-
I have been writing, or planing to write a continuation to my book Dreamy
Winter. Thanks to Hope Green and Stephanie Wilson who pushed me to go on
on this...
8 comments:
It is pretty but I have no idea what it is going to be. Madeline
I finally managed to catch up with Jane's TIAS. Will be posting a picture of it in my blog soon.
I don't know what it is yet either, but I like your choice of colors.
Ooh! Pretty! It's starting to look like a pretty sea creature to me... a lovely little fish maybe?
Love your colour co-ordination!
I really like your bead and thread color combinations - whatever the thing is!
:-) Gina
It's so pretty whatever it is. I'm watching everyone's TIAS' with baited breath.
I thank all of you very much. I'm glad you are catching up to it Jon. It is fun! I love these colors and plan to use them in my bedroom redecorating. I'm glad you all like them. A sea creature would be nice.
Post a Comment