Absolutely amazing Laura. Your colour choices where perfect and I love the way the HDT looks in this doily. Thanks a million for test tatting this doily for me.
Thank you Jon. I think Clyde's book will be fabulous and you know how much I love this colour combinations! Diane, it was all I could do to keep from eating it as I tatted! Thank you especially Clyde. I am always pleased when a designer is happy with the way I have tatted their design. You are very welcome. I appreciate it Tattingchic. It was an awesome doily to tat!
Thank you Steph and Pamela. It am very pleased with it and anxious to start framing my Rhubarb Crisp doilies and cross for my bedroom. Thanks so much to Clyde and Yarnplayer for making this possible!
"Murders in the Marquee" by Dana Mentink
-
About the Book
Book: Murders in the Marquee
Author: Dana Mentink
Genre: Cozy Mystery
Release Date: September 1, 2026
In this witty historical murder...
Christmas Spiders - 2012
-
Do you know the "*Legend of the Christmas Spider*"?
While I was looking for information to share with you about it, I found
this page which shows that ther...
Playing Catchup
-
I didn't mean to disappear again; it just kinda happened. I finished
tatting a magic square for my mom. I also worked on some crochet for my mom
as well. F...
Chiarachiacchierino
-
Having blemishes otherwise dark spots on your skin is actually an issue,
particularly for women. Though, it offers in order to be said that more and
more ...
-
*Hearts and baskets*
This year (in my mind) a very interesting new book of tatting patterns were
published. In Danish it is called "Julehjerter i orkis" an...
Tetradill - a square motif
-
I was travelling in Xi'an, China and saw designs of pavement tiles that I
like. This design was inspired by one of the tiles.The photo below shows
four sq...
Perfect Match - Pendant and Vest
-
This is one of those happy occurrences when you don't plan something, but
it works out perfectly!
*I now have a 'matching' tatted pendant and new knitted ...
A little bit of progress
-
Another day got away from me. I did get a little tatting time in this
morning.
This afternoon I worked on strips for the back of my patchwork jacket.
...
Amazon delivery at it's finest
-
No. Not really.I ordered a shirt in January with an anticipated delivery
sometime in February or March. I wasn't bothered by a delay in receiving
the packa...
An interesting eBay find
-
I haven't done much tatting this past week,so no progress on the JS mega
doily or the WIOSNA 2015 doily. But! There's always a but, I did find
something v...
Ok I'm really back now! No kidding I really am!
-
So life once again has interfered with my blogging. I am going to blog more
which is one of my new year's resolutions. Remember those? The ones you
make th...
April 9 Hector Flower by Ruth
-
Copyright 2008 Ruth Perry
This little tatted Daisy Picot Flower has BDS stem and Hanging cluny leaves.
Begin with about a yard of the flower center color th...
Instagram 500 Follower Christmas Giveaway!
-
So excited! I have 500 followers on Instagram after being there only a few
short months. To celebrate I'm having a giveaway - on Instagram that is! If
you'...
Doll'in Up Next!
-
At a gathering last year, I was introduced to a porcelain doll teacher.
What did you think? I know I wouldn't pass up the chance to making my own
doll! Fin...
10 comments:
Oh Wow! The colours look so "delicious". Credit to the designer, Clyde for a very pretty design and to you for choosing the colours.
That is one scrumptious looking doily! I love your color choice and Clyde's design!
Absolutely amazing Laura. Your colour choices where perfect and I love the way the HDT looks in this doily. Thanks a million for test tatting this doily for me.
Wow, it looks beautiful! You did an awesome job on tatting Clyde's beautiful design.
Thank you Jon. I think Clyde's book will be fabulous and you know how much I love this colour combinations!
Diane, it was all I could do to keep from eating it as I tatted!
Thank you especially Clyde. I am always pleased when a designer is happy with the way I have tatted their design. You are very welcome.
I appreciate it Tattingchic. It was an awesome doily to tat!
Great job, Laura. The colors you used really do make the doily look like spun sugar. Tasty! And kudos to Clyde for designing such cuteness.
yummeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Well done to you and Clyde and Marilee.
Thank you Steph and Pamela. It am very pleased with it and anxious to start framing my Rhubarb Crisp doilies and cross for my bedroom. Thanks so much to Clyde and Yarnplayer for making this possible!
What a perfect addition to the bedroom decor! Well done to both you and Clyde!
Thank you Lady Shuttle Maker. I am taking them to look for frames today!
Post a Comment