-
I haven't posted awhile but maybe just maybe I will get back to it. Anyhow
I am excited to be a teacher at Palmetto's Tat Days this year. I will be
teachin...
A little bit of progress
-
Another day got away from me. I did get a little tatting time in this
morning.
This afternoon I worked on strips for the back of my patchwork jacket.
...
An Angel on my shoulder
-
Today I received a card in the mail from my local pharmacy. I have received
lots of cards lately, but this one was rather unexpected. And at the same
time ...
Starting Over
-
This blog has been sorely neglected, so has my tatting. The doctor decided
I needed exercise more than I needed to sit on my butt and tat. She's
right, b...
Ok I'm really back now! No kidding I really am!
-
So life once again has interfered with my blogging. I am going to blog more
which is one of my new year's resolutions. Remember those? The ones you
make th...
April 9 Hector Flower by Ruth
-
Copyright 2008 Ruth Perry
This little tatted Daisy Picot Flower has BDS stem and Hanging cluny leaves.
Begin with about a yard of the flower center color th...
Instagram 500 Follower Christmas Giveaway!
-
So excited! I have 500 followers on Instagram after being there only a few
short months. To celebrate I'm having a giveaway - on Instagram that is! If
you'...
Doll'in Up Next!
-
At a gathering last year, I was introduced to a porcelain doll teacher.
What did you think? I know I wouldn't pass up the chance to making my own
doll! Fin...
Giveaway! Hand dyed thread samples
-
Giveaway!
To be entered for a chance to win the hand dyed thread samples shown in the
photo, leave a comment on this blog post. A winner will be drawn...
3 comments:
Looks great. I really like this one. Madeline
Thanks! I appreciate your help so much.
One COOL snake!!!
Post a Comment